Why Choose Citrus Fresh Carpet Cleaning for Your Oriental Rug and Area Rug Cleaning?
If you live in Atlanta and have rugs in your home, the following are a few reasons that choosing our professional area rug cleaning service is your best option for your dry, area and oriental rug cleaning needs:
- Low-moisture deep cleaning: We’ll never soak your rugs to the point of full fiber saturation. Our unique, low moisture approach to deep cleaning keeps materials in good health and delivers a thorough cleaning.
- All-natural cleaning solution: We mix our non-toxic, environmentally friendly and healthy cleaning solution daily. Rugs can be high-traffic areas for children and pets alike, and we don’t want to expose them to harsh chemicals in cleaning products.
- Two-hour dry time: Due to our low-moisture deep cleaning method, your rug will dry in under two hours.
- Citrus superpowers: Our pH-balanced cleaner laced with orange, lemon and grapefruit extracts works wonders on every kind of rug. It will remove all oils, grease and the toughest of stains from your wool or oriental rugs.
- All-inclusive pricing: Our pricing has no hidden fees, meaning we don’t add on extra costs at the end of our professional carept cleaning services.
Please note that at this time, we are unable to clean leather, fur, seagrass, silk, jute and sisal rugs.
Ready to Revitalize Your Oriental, Area or Dry Rugs?
Citrus Fresh Carpet Cleaning is known for delivering unmatched customer experiences. Our professional, honest, fast and thorough cleaning teams will leave your rug cleaner, drier and safer.
Did we mention that we gift our clients a free bottle of our all-natural cleaning solution for spot cleaning and carpet stain removal in between visits? We want to make sure you’re well-equipped to ward off stains and smells on your own too. We’re also an entirely women-run business, so when it comes to your desire to protect your family from dirty rugs, we understand.
Contact us today or schedule an appointment online to get your Atlanta rug cleaning services in gear!