Employees and customers have made it clear that they expect businesses to take their health seriously. You can do your part by ensuring that office and commercial spaces look and smell great through regular carpet cleaning.
Depending on the foot traffic in your facility, you may want to bring in a professional carpet cleaning service every two to four months. When you partner with Citrus Fresh Carpet Cleaning to handle this responsibility, you’ll get several key advantages.
- Green cleaning solutions: Do you want to reduce your reliance on chemical products? These cleaners say they work but end up releasing toxins in the air or wearing down your carpet fibers. Our proprietary, biodegradable cleaning solution is made in-house. This natural product allows you to feel better about the treatment you’re giving your carpets.
- Fast-drying solutions: You shouldn’t have to drench your carpet to get it clean. Too much moisture can damage your carpet and make it more attractive to mold and mildew. We have developed a process that uses very little water and allows your newly cleaned carpeted floors to dry in about two hours. Get back to working at the occupation you love without downtime worries.
- Improved indoor air quality: Most businesses have HVAC systems that keep circulating air throughout the building. If you’re not cleaning your dirty carpets, they will start to release unwanted allergens into the air. Reduce the likelihood of employee and visitor complaints about unfresh spaces by treating your carpets with high-powered, all-natural cleaning solutions.
- Completely transparent pricing: Have you ever been quoted a price for something, only to get a bill after for a different amount? At Citrus Fresh Carpet Cleaning, we concentrate on offering transparent pricing. Your agreed-upon quote is what you’ll pay.
- Professional concern and care for your capital investments: Carpeting costs money and doesn’t last forever. We realize that and want to help you extend the life cycle of your carpet. The more often it’s gently cleaned using environmentally friendly products, the longer it’s likely to look and function at its best.
Many businesses have upholstered furniture and fixtures, including anything from a comfy sofa in a waiting room to a fabric-covered wall partition. Like carpets, upholstery absorbs and filters airborne particles. As a result, it becomes very dirty and starts to emit unpleasant, stale odors.
You don’t have to replace your upholstery in your corporate spaces. Instead, have our team work our cleaning magic on-site. We’ll carefully evaluate all your upholstery to determine how best to go about cleaning them thoroughly and carefully. We always take our time approaching upholstery, especially in cases of delicate textiles, and will even remove germs and bacteria from partitions and cubby workstation borders.
When you need carpet cleaning or upholstery services in Lilburn, Georgia, you can count on Citrus Fresh Carpet Cleaning. We can handle carpet cleaning jobs anywhere, including in high-rise complexes. Call us at 404-606-2155 or fill out our online contact form to arrange an appointment with our highly trained technicians.