Customers rave about the experience they get when they choose Citrus Fresh Carpet Cleaning for their homes and offices. Whether you need us to lift years of dirt from every carpeted surface in your house, or you just need your conference room carpeting freshened up before an important client meeting, you can trust our team to provide exceptional service.
What makes us different from other carpet and upholstery cleaning providers in Dunwoody, Georgia?
- We use a proprietary, environmentally safe cleaning solution. We make new batches of our all-natural, non-toxic cleaner daily. Featuring a plant base, the solution we use requires less water to activate and leaves beyond a light, crisp fragrance reminiscent of grapefruits and oranges.
- We offer 100% satisfaction. As a women-owned, customer-centric business, Citrus Fresh Carpet Cleaning proudly extends a satisfaction guarantee. If you’re not completely happy with the results, let us know and we’ll make it right.
- We promise fast carpet and upholstery drying times. Why should you wait to use your professionally cleaned carpet? Our low-moisture cleaning processes lead to lightning-fast dry times. On average, you should be able to walk on your newly cleaned carpets in about two hours.
- We show our pricing on our websites. It can be frustrating to wonder how much you’re going to pay for carpet and upholstery cleaning. We make it easy to see our pricing. Have a unique situation? Use our instant quote form for accurate pricing.
- We hold and maintain numerous industry credentials. As a leader in the cleaning industry, we’re proud to be certified with the Carpet and Rug Institute and Institute of Inspection Cleaning and Restoration Certification. Additionally, we’re a Carpet & Rug Institute Preferred Vendor.
We’ve streamlined our carpet cleaning process to bring you exceptional, consistent results at every scheduled visit.
First, your expert technician will arrive on time and conduct a walk-through of the places to be cleaned. If necessary, the technician will pre-treat areas of your carpet or upholstered furnishings. Pre-treatment can help lift deep-down stains and spots.
After pre-treatment, the technician will apply spot removal techniques to your textile surfaces. Then we’ll begin our low-moisture cleaning process. By using motorized equipment, we can carefully but firmly agitate carpet fibers to bring up unwanted particles like allergens, soil, dust and sand. After we complete the cleaning, we go over the freshly sanitized carpeting with a HEPA-filtered vacuum.
At this point, the technician will walk you through your space to make sure you’re pleased with what you see and smell. Plus, we’ll give you a free bottle of our cleaning solution to use in between visits.
It’s time to revitalize your carpets and upholstery with help from Citrus Fresh Carpet Cleaning. Whether your carpets are pet-stained, dirty from years of wear and tear, spotted or grimy, we’re ready to help. Get on our calendar today by giving us a call at 404-606-2155 or setting up an appointment online.