If your business’s space is like most, you’re focused on getting and keeping your private and public commercial spaces clean. After all, you want your employees to feel safe working from the office and patrons to enter into a fresh-smelling facility.
As part of your comprehensive cleaning plan, remember to add time for professional carpet cleaning. At Citrus Fresh Carpet Cleaning, we can come to your space —even if it’s on the top floor of a high-rise — and remove germs, bacteria and particles from your carpeted floors. You’ll notice the difference right away, and so will your team members.
Do you need more reasons to partner with Citrus Fresh Carpet Cleaning?
- We only use all-natural cleaning products. We make our nontoxic cleaning solution every day in limited batches. It contains chemical-free ingredients and is powered by oranges, lemons and grapefruit essences.
- We take time to evaluate your true needs. Our goal is to give you a one-in-a-million experience. This means we figure out how to maintain the integrity of your carpets while still making them pristine.
- We allow you to get back to work — fast. You won’t have to worry about soggy carpets when we leave. Our low-moisture cleaning system leaves your carpets only slightly moist. You can fully use newly cleaned spaces in about two hours.
- We help you improve your indoor air quality. Carpets filter debris and grime from the air and pick up dirt, dust and sand from the soles of shoes. But carpets have a point of oversaturation where they start to release allergens back into the air. This may cause some workers or visitors to feel sick or exhibit allergic responses. By cleaning your carpets routinely, you’ll increase the indoor air quality for the people in your spaces.
- We provide you with transparent pricing. The quote you get from us will always be the amount you end up paying. Forget about sticker shock — we’re fixated on price transparency so you can budget and plan with peace of mind.
You may have several upholstered items in your office, including cubby walls, room dividers and common area furnishings. Other businesses that frequently have upholstered items include:
- Day cares.
- Nursing homes.
- Call centers.
- Retail stores.
You can ensure that all your upholstery stays as clean as your carpets by investing in upholstery cleaning services from Citrus Fresh Carpet Cleaning. We’ll use our proprietary, biodegradable cleaning solution to tackle the dirtiest upholstery and leave it looking and smelling amazing.
Our women-based business can treat most upholstered surfaces and carry out upholstery cleaning while we’re at your space to professionally clean your carpets. Call us at 404-606-2155 to find out more about hiring Citrus Fresh Carpet Cleaning to clean the carpets at your business in Riverdale, Georgia. You can also fill out our online form to make an appointment for carpet and upholstery cleaning.